Losi wants you to relive the glory days of R/C with its latest release, the 1/16 JRXT Brushed 2WD Limited Edition Racing Monster Truck. This ready-to-run (RTR) truck captures the style and flair of the original, 1/10-scale JRXT for a fun, scaled-down experience.
With a graphics package that screams “90’s R/C”, the Mini JRXT will surely turn heads thanks to its red, orange, and yellow livery and golden-yellow wheels. The off-road racing-inspired polycarbonate body features the same design as the classic JRXT, with bed-mounted number boards.
Under the hood, the Mini JRXT sports a clean chassis layout and is powered by a brushed motor and 2S LiPo battery. Aluminum shocks help this truck navigate off-road obstacles while the knobby rear tires provide plenty of traction when you need speed.
The Mini JRXT is paired with a Spektrum SLT2 2.4GHz radio system for excellent range and control.
Losi will only produce 5,000 of these mini monster trucks, and each Limited Edition Mini JRXT features a run number printed on the motor plate.
Losi Mini JRXT Specs:
- Ground Clearance: 1.38″ (35.1 mm)
- Motor Size: 42T, 280 Size
- Product Length: 12″ (305 mm)
- Spur Gear: 60T
- Suspension: Independent, 5-Link
- Body: Mini JRXT, Polycarbonate, Painted
- Brakes: Integral with ESC
- Pinion: 15T
- Scale 1/16
- Battery: Included
- Connector Type: EC2
- Vehicle Size: Mini
- Product Width: 8.38″ (213 mm)
- Radio: Included
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Speed Control: Included
- Wheelbase: 7.75″ (197 mm)
- Power Type: Electric
- Gear Pitch: 0.5 MOD
- Servos: Included
- Ball Bearings: Full
- Chassis: 2mm Fiberglass Plate
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Product Height: 5.31″ (135 mm)
- Product Weight: 20.5 oz (580g)
- Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
- Charger: Included
- Differential: Bevel Gear
- Receiver: Included
- Technology: SLT Protocol
The Mini JRXT 2WD RTR is priced at $169.99 and is available through Losi, Horizon Hobby, and their dealers. Visit horizonhobby.com to learn more about this 1/16-scale radio-controlled monster truck.
Image credit: Losi/Horizon Hobby