The search for an R/C stocking stuffer is over. Say hello to the latest ready-to-run (RTR) release from FMS, the ALU35 RTR with FPV. This 1/64-scale radio-controlled car looks like a great option if you’re looking for something fun, entertaining, and outside the normal R/C experience.
The body of the ALU35 has a street-racer-inspired style and includes such scale details as side mirrors and a rear wing. Three body colors are available to choose from (gray, black, and blue), so you can run multiple models simultaneously and tell them apart.
Despite its miniature size, the ALU35 is packed with features, including a magnetic FPV camera, independent suspension, an 8-channel radio, and LED lighting effects, to name a few.
The included FPV camera and FPV goggles will take your experience with the ALU35 to another level, putting you in the driver’s seat of this super small-scale R/C car. Simply attach the FPV camera to the roof of the car and strap on the googles for a new driving adventure.
FMS ALU35 Specs:
ALU35 RC Car
- Length: 54mm
- Width: 36mm
- Channels: 8 Channels
- Remote control distance: 30m
FPV Goggles – LCD Screen
- Screen Size: 4.3 Inch
- Display Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Video delay: Video time-delay less than 0.01ms
FPV Goggles – Interface
- Antenna: 2 X RP-SMA male
- AV Jack: AV signal input display
- USB: To charge the battery
- Card slot: TF-Card, Support up to 32G (C10 recommend)
FPV Goggles – DVR
- Frame rate: 30 Frames
- 30 Frames: VGA / D1 / HD (Selectable)
- Image format: MJPEG
- REC Sound: ON / OFF (Selectable)
- Video format: AVI
- REC time: OFF/3/5/10min (Selectable)
FPV Goggles – Body
- Dimension: 155x144x113mm
- Weight: 300g (Without antenna)
FPV Goggles – Power Supply
- Power adapter: DC5V/2A (USB interface)
- Battery: 3.7V/2000mAh (Built-in battery maximum charge current of 500mA)
- DVR module ON: Each full charge revives around 2.5hr working time
- DVR module OFF: Each full charge revives around 3.5hr working time
The ALU35 with FPV is priced at $135.99 and is available at fmshobby.com.
Image credit: FMS