The micro R/C monster truck scene keeps on rolling. Following the well-received release of the 1/24 FCX24 Smasher Monster Truck, FMS has released the FCX24 Smasher V2.
This new model remains largely unchanged from the original, save for adding an adjustable brake and drag brake functionality and a refreshed transmitter. Based on the FCX24 crawler platform, the Smasher V2 monster truck features portal axles, a two-speed transmission, oversized tires, and a classily-styled pickup truck body.
FMS FCX24 Smasher V2 Specs:
- Length: 227mm
- Width: 156mm
- Height: 127mm
- Wheelbase: 139mm
- Tire F/R: Φ 68 × 34mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 44mm
- Reduction ratio: (High Gears ) 24.75, (Low Gears ) 99
- Motor: 130 Brushed motor
- Battery: 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh x1
- Driving speed: 8km/h Max
- Remote control distance: 30m
- Approx. operating duration time: 20mins
- Remote control: G3 V2+ R3A V2 transmitter, receiver with ESC group control board
- Key functions: Two Speed Transmission/Smart light effect/Front and rear axle planetary gear differentials
The Smasher V2 is priced at $145.99 and can be purchased at fmshobby.com.
Image credit: FMS