ECX Hits the Rocks with the 1/18 Temper
If the twists and turns of on-road racing and the high-flying jumps that come with off-road bashing have you wanting more from your R/C experience, take some time to slow down and explore the terrain around you.
, one of the more budget-friendly radio-controlled vehicle brands, is dipping their toe into the rock crawling scene with a new 1/18-scale, 4-wheel drive crawler. The ECX Temper
is a ready-to-run (rtr) rig that features a brushed motor, water-resistant electronics, locked front and rear differentials, and a 2.4GHz radio system. Bundled into a portable package, this is a versatile machine that you can take anywhere and enjoy a great R/C experience.
Features & specs:
- Mini high-torque crawler motor
- Completely locked front and rear differentials
- Waterproof electronics
- 2.4 GHz interference Free Transmitter
- Multi-link suspension
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Aluminum motor plate
- 2mm plate aluminum chassis
- Dynamite® 900mAh 7-cell NiMH battery included
- Dynamite NI-Mh charger included