Fair RC has announced a new, modified version of the FMS Land Rover Series II; the Rusted Mod RTR. If you prefer your R/C models to show added character, this modified version of the SII looks like it’ll fit the bill.
Hand-weathered to replicate rust, dirt, and grime, the Land Rover Series II Rust Mod looks like a glorious barn find that’s seen better days. With weathering effects on the exterior and interior, this modified 1/12-scaler looks like an excellent display piece that can still be used for R/C adventures.
- 1 x 1:12 Land Rover Series II Rusted Mod RTR
- 1 x 2.4G Transmitter + 2 in1 ESC & Receiver (installed)
- 1 x 180 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 3 x 3Y 9g Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
- 1 x Bind Connector
FMS Land Rover Series II RTR Specs:
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 135mm
- Height: 149mm
- Wheelbase: 169mm
- Tire F/R : Φ 54.8*19.5mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 31mm
- Approach Angle: 57°
- Departure Angle: 42 °
- Motor: 180 Brushed motor
- Battery: 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh x1
- Remote control distance: 30m
- Approx. operating duration time: 20mins
- Remote control: MG41-BS transmitter, R4A1 receiver with ESC group control board
The Fair RC Land Rover Series II Rust Mod RTR is priced at $249.99 and is available through fairrc.com.
Save $5 on your next parts purchase at fmshobby.com with coupon code RCNEWB.
Image credit: Fair RC