Along with their Mini-Z 4×4 Toyota 4Runner, Kyosho has also released a 1/24-scale replica of the Suzuki Jimny Sierra. This, dare I say “cute”, off-roading machine features a number of 1:1 scale details and rides atop Kyosho’s new Mini-Z 4×4 chassis.
Using a ladder-frame chassis and four-link suspension setup, this tiny truck has the same visual appearance as a larger, 1/10 or 1/8-scale model. Powered by four AAA batteries, and a brushed motor, this small-scale crawler should have plenty of performance for indoor and outdoor adventures.
Packaged as a ready-to-run (RTR) model, the Kyosho Mini-Z Suzuki Jimny Sierra includes a 2.4GHz radio system, featuring Kyosho’s KT531P transmitter. The only items you’ll need before hitting the trail are 8 AAA batteries.
Kyosho Mini-Z 4×4 Suzuki Jimny Sierra Specs:
- Length: 193mm
- Width: 84mm
- Weight: 90.0mm
- Wheelbase: 120mm
- Chassis Type: MX-01
- Tread F/R: 72.7mm
- Weight: 242g (excl. battery)
- Motor: 130 class, brushed
- Gear Ratio: 55.44:1/ 30.80:1/ 46.20:1/ 27.72:1/ 39.60:1/ 34.65:1
- Front Tire Diameter: 37.0mm
- Rear Tire Diameter: 37.0mm
- Front Tire Width: 12.0mm
- Rear Tire Width: 12.0mm
- Battery: 4 x AAA alkaline
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-531P
- Speed: 2.7km/h-5.4km/h (Pinion gears 10T- 20T)
- Running Time: Approx. 60 mins
Priced at $199.99, the Kyosho Mini-Z 4×4 Suzuki Jimny Sierra will be available direct from Kyosho and through their dealers. Visit kyoshoamerica.com to learn more about this small-scale R/C trail truck.
Image credit: Kyosho