Kyosho has expanded its Mini-Z 4×4 lineup to include a new version of the Suzuki Jimny. The Mini-Z 4×4 Jimny Sierra APIO is an amazing recreation of an aftermarket-upgraded Jimny Proshop APIO off-roader and features some new scale goodies including a roof rack, rear ladder, a redesigned grille, and more.
Along with its refined body details, the Jimny Sierra APIO also features unique wheel and tire pairings depending on the body color you choose. The khaki version is paired with “steel”-appearing wheels, while the gray version features five-spoke wheels. Both color options use scaled-down BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires.
Kyosho Mini-Z 4×4 Jimny Sierra APIO Specs:
- Length: 191mm
- Width: 84mm
- Height: 102.0mm
- Chassis Type: MX-01
- Wheel Base: 120mm
- Tread F/R: 72.7mm
- Weight: 242g (excl. battery)
- Motor/Engine: 130 Class
- Gear Ratio: 55.44:1/ 46.20:1/ 39.60:1/ 34.65:1/ 30.80:1/ 27.72:1
- Front Tire Diameter: 37.0mm
- Rear Tire Diameter: 37.0mm
- Front/Rear Tire Width: 12mm
- Battery: 4 x AAA Alkaline
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-531P
- Speed: Approx. 2.7km/h-5.4km/h (Pinion gears 10T-20T)
- Running Time: Approx. 60 mins
Priced at $199.99, the Mini-Z 4×4 Jimny Sierra APIO is available direct from Kyosho and through their dealers. Visit kyoshoamerica.com to learn more about this small-scale R/C trail explorer.
Image credit: Kyosho