Fans of small-scale crawling have another new machine to pick for their next indoor or outdoor R/C adventure. Furitek has released the FX118 Fury Wagon, a 1/18-scale trail and crawling rig that features brushless power.
Furitek knows a thing or two about brushless powerplants for small-scale crawlers and monster trucks. While their motors and ESCs are popular among hobbyists, this ready-to-run (RTR) model puts everything into one package.
The base for the FX118 Fury Wagon appears to be a version of the Hobby Plus CR18 Harvest. This Power Wagon-esque rig features a polycarbonate body and hard-plastic details like side mirrors, a rollbar, and roof lights.
Four body color options and graphics packages are available to choose from: red, green, blue with flames, and black with flames.
Underneath the body is a frame-rail chassis with portal axles, metal gears, and the biggest feature: a Furitek Venom Brushless Motor and Furitek Lizard Pro ESC. The ESC features FOC technology, which should give you exceptional low-input throttle control while still offering plenty of full-throttle pep.
The FX118 Fury Wagon RTR includes a battery, USB battery charger, transmitter, and repair tool, so you’ll be ready to hit the trail as soon as you take it out of the box.
Furitek FX118 Fury Wagon Features:
- Front & Rear Portal Axles
- All Bullet Proof Metal Gears
- Oil-Filled Big Bore Shocks with aluminum caps
- LCG Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Servo On Axle Steering System
- Furitek Venom BRUSHLESS Motor
- Furitek Lizard Pro BRUSHLESS ESC with FOC technology
- Built-in bluetooth module for esc control via apps
- Extra Clearance FURY WAGON Lexan Body
- Scale Detail Molded Body Parts w/Roof Light System
- 1.2inch Internal High performance Beadlock Wheels & Tires
- Large Steering Angle up to 45 degrees
- Widely Adjustable Shock Geometry
- Reverse Rotation Drive Shaft
- 600mAh 2s lipo battery for long running time
- 4CH TX/RX included and compatible with Furitek brushless system
The FX118 Fury Wagon is priced at $199.99 and is available through Furitek and its dealers. Learn more about this brushless-powered 1/18-scale crawler at furitek.com.
Image credit: Furitek