The folks at Fair RC are at it again with another modded FMS machine. This time, they’ve cleaned up the FMS Land Rover Series II and have it ready for its big day. Set your gaze upon the Land Rover Series II “White Wedding” Mod.
This 1/12-scale cruiser sports a clean, cream-white paint job, with matching wheels. Three roof colors are available to choose from (green, black, and cream-white), so you can select the best option that suits your needs. As far as paint mods go, I really like the refined look of this machine.
As with the stock FMS Land Rover Series II, you’ll get a variety of roof styles that can easily be swapped out depending on your mood.
- 1 x 1:12 Land Rover Series II “White Wedding” Mod RTR
- 1 x 2.4G Transmitter + 2 in1 ESC & Receiver (installed)
- 1 x 180 Brushed Motor (installed)
- 3 x 3Y 9g Digital Servo (installed)
- 1 x 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Hex Wrench Socket
- 1 x Product Manual
- 1 x Bind Connector
FMS Land Rover Series II RTR Specs:
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 135mm
- Height: 149mm
- Wheelbase: 169mm
- Tire F/R : Φ 54.8*19.5mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 31mm
- Approach Angle: 57°
- Departure Angle: 42 °
- Motor: 180 Brushed motor
- Battery: 2S Lipo 7.4V 380mAh x1
- Remote control distance: 30m
- Approx. operating duration time: 20mins
- Remote control: MG41-BS transmitter, R4A1 receiver with ESC group control board
The Fair RC Land Rover Series II “White Wedding” Mod is priced at $239.99 and is available at fairrc.com.
Image credit: Fair RC