Carisma has released the latest model in its GT24 lineup, the 2006 Subaru STI. This 1/24-scale rally car joins Carisma’s other three small-scale rally machines and provides another great replica of a 1:1 on/off-road machine.
The visual design chops from the folks at Carisma really shines through on this model. From the front grille to the rear wing, it’s easy to mistake this little machine for its full-size counterpart.
Powered by an 8000kv brushless motor and a 7.4V NiMh battery, the GT24 ’06 Subaru STI features a four-wheel-drive system and independent suspension.
Carisma GT24 2006 Subaru STI Rally Car Specs:
- Interference Free 2.4GHz Radio Gear
- 8000kv Brushless Power As Standard
- 7.2V NiMH Micro Stick Pack Included
- High Traction NEW Low Profile Tires
- 4 x AA batteries for TX Included
- Safe 5v USB Charger Included
- Hobby Grade Steering Servos
- Fully Independent Suspension
- CTX-2000 2.4G Transmitter
- Fully Ball Raced Driveline
Priced at $139.99, the GT24 2006 Subaru STI Rally Car is available online and through Carisma dealers. Visit carisma-shop.com to learn more about this small-scale rally car.
Image credit: Carisma