The emergence of the Axial Yeti Jr. Can-Am Maverick X3 has brought along a series of aluminum and steel hop-up parts from Axial. While there are already a number of aftermarket parts for this model (and its predecessor), it’s nice to see Axial showing some love to their small-scale off-road machine.
While most of these parts are stylish, their main focuses are performance and durability. From steering knuckles and c-hub carriers to axles and driveshafts, these new components are intended to make the Yeti Jr. a rough and tumble R/C buggy.
Axial Yeti Jr. Performance Upgrades:
- Yeti Jr. Aluminum Steering Knuckle Set – $19.99
- Yeti Jr. Aluminum C-Hub Carrier – $24.99
- Yeti Jr. Steel Front Axle Shafts – $17.99
- Yeti Jr. Aluminum Rear Axle Shafts – $17.99
- Yeti Jr. Aluminum Steering Rack – $14.99
- Yeti Jr. Steel Rear Driveshaft – $14.99
Image credit: Axial