There hasn’t been much news from LaTrax recently, however, this small-scale R/C brand has recently announced a special edition of their 1/18-scale Rally model. If you love slinging your radio-controlled cars through dirt and across pavement, take a look at the Valentino Rossi Edition LaTrax Rally.
Featuring a graphics package that’s similar to Rossi’s 1:1 rally car, it’s hard to deny the eye-catching nature of this scaled-down version. Under the body, the VR26 Rally features the same internals as the “classic” Latrax Rally. Black wheels help finish off the overall look of this car.
Waterproof electronics, a brushed, 370-size motor, a 6V, NiMh battery, and a 2.4GHz radio system area all at the core of this small-scale R/C car. I still have good memories of my Rally and this new-look model has given me the itch to pick up another one.
LaTrax Rally – Valentino Rossi Edition Specs:
- Length: 10.4″ (265mm)
- Front Track: 4.17″ (106mm)
- Rear Track: 4.23″ (107.5mm)
- Weight (with battery): 19.5oz (554g)
- Weight (without battery): 15.2oz (430g)
- Height (overall): 3.5″ (90mm)
- Wheelbase: 6.5″ (165.3mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 1.3″ (33mm)
- Shock Length (front/rear): 35mm / 35mm
- Front/Rear Tires (glued): Soft-Compound Slicks
- Front/Rear Wheels: 12-Spoke
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof
- Forward/Reverse ESC
- Motor (electric): 370 Brushed
- Transmission: 14T Pinion / 54T Spur
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.5:1
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.64:1 (Stock, Out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Gear
Priced at $129.99, the Valentino Rossi Edition Rally is available online and at your local Traxxas/LaTrax dealer. Visit latrax.com for additional details about this model.
Image credit: LaTrax