Kyosho has announced new scale Mini-Z models (technically body styles) in the Hummer H2 and Mercedes G55L. If your small-scale R/C garage could use some new machines, these might be just what you’re looking for. As a fan of scale vehicles, specifically the detail and effort that are put into some of these bodies, it’s great to see more 1:1 models being represented in multiple scale options.
The new additions to Kyosho’s Mini-Z Overland lineup:
- No.32061G – Mercedes G55L (Green)
- No.32061R – Mercedes G55L (Red)
- No.32062BL – Hummer H2 (Blue)
- No.32062P – Hummer H2 (Pink)
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Digital steering servo
- Locking differential gear
|Tire(F/R)||30 x 10mm / 30 x 10mm|
- Learn more about these two new Mini Z Overland models at Kyosho’s website.
- Read more coverage on these vehicles at RCNewz.com
Image credit: Kyosho