As I sit here, looking across the room at my LaTrax Rally, I’m reminded of how much fun these smaller, rally-based R/C cars can be. For those of you that share the same thoughts, Losi has a new machine that you may want to take a look at. Based on their MINI 8IGHT, the new Mini Rally 4WD is a 1/14-scale basher that not only looks amazing (as most rally cars do), but is set up with plenty of features and power to make this a highly-attractive package.
Speaking of power, this little ready-to-run (RTR) rocket is propelled by a 4500kV brushless motor, features a 2S lipo-compatible ESC and includes a 2.4GHz radio system.
- 4500Kv Brushless Motor
- 2S LiPo Compatible Brushless ESC
- Full-Range 2.4 GHz Transmitter Included
- Dynamite® 7.2V 1200mAh NiMH battery included
- Battery charger included
- 4WD Chassis Based off Losi 8IGHT™ Platform
- Rally inspired body and trim scheme
- Rally inspired wheels and tires
Priced at $199.99, this is a great option if you’re looking to pick up a basher or just for getting together with your friends for a some friendly backyard racing.
Image credit: Horizon Hobby